Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pillow Block, 0.750 In Bore, 2.060 In L
- Item # 2LFH6
- Mfr. Model # FNYBUPB12ALLS
- UNSPSC # 31171506
- Catalog Page # 232
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- Item Linear Pillow Block Bearing
- Type Closed
- Bore Dia. (In.) 0.750
- Overall Width (In.) 2.750
- Overall Length (In.) 2.060
- Overall Height (In.) 1.750
- Body Width (In.) 1.880
- Flange Thickness (In.) 0.310
- Mounting Surface to Shaft Center (In.) 0.937
- Mounting Hole Center (In.) 2.375
- Mounting Hole Dia. (In.) 0.19
- Bolt Size #8
- Self-Alignment All Direction
- Static Load Capacity (Lb.) 1,900
- Max. Pv 10, 000 PSI Feet/Minute
- Steady State Speed - Continuous Dry 140 Feet/Minute
- Steady State Speed - Intermittent Dry 400 Feet/Minute
- Temp. Range (F) -400 - 550
- Locking Type Setscrew
- Bearing Type FlouroNyliner
- Liner TEP 950
- Lubrication No Lubrication System
- Material Aluminum
- Color Silver
- For Use With Thomson Shafting
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.