Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pillow Block, 0.500 In Bore, 1.690 In L
- Item # 2LFH3
- Mfr. Model # FNYBUPB08ALS
- UNSPSC # 31171506
- Catalog Page # 232
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemLinear Pillow Block Bearing
- Bore Dia. (In.)0.500
- Overall Width (In.)2.000
- Overall Length (In.)1.690
- Overall Height (In.)1.250
- Body Width (In.)1.380
- Flange Thickness (In.)0.250
- Mounting Surface to Shaft Center (In.)0.687
- Mounting Hole Center (In.)1.688
- Mounting Hole Dia. (In.)0.16
- Bolt Size#6
- Self-AlignmentAll Direction
- Static Load Capacity (Lb.)970
- Max. Pv10, 000 PSI Feet/Minute
- Steady State Speed - Continuous Dry140 Feet/Minute
- Steady State Speed - Intermittent Dry400 Feet/Minute
- Temp. Range (F)-400 - 550
- Locking TypeSetscrew
- Bearing TypeFlouroNyliner
- LinerTEP 950
- LubricationNo Lubrication System
- For Use WithThomson Shafting
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.