Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCompressor Pump
- Compressor TypeDiaphragm
- Full Load Amps2.4
- Outlet Size1/4" NPT
- Max. PSI Cont./Int.20/35
- Free Air CFM @ 0 PSI1.30
- Overall Length8"
- Overall Width4-3/4"
- Overall Height6-3/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Compressors (425)
- Electric Air Compressors (391)
- Electric Compressors (391)
- Stationary Air Compressors (355)
- Stationary Compressors (355)
- Oil-Less Air Compressors (162)
- Oil-Less Compressors (162)
- Vacuum Pumps (162)
- Air Compressor Pumps (142)
- Compressor Pumps (142)
- Air Compressor Vacuum Pump Combination (93)
- Compressor Vacuum Pumps (93)
- Vacuum Pump Compressors (90)
- Electric Vacuum Pumps (79)
- Oil-Less Vacuum Pumps (74)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This item has a height of 7”, it is 4 ¾” wide, and is 8” long.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.