Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Shrink Tubing, 0.5 In ID, Black, 6 In, PK 10
- Item # 3KH59
- Mfr. Model # CPO50006
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 39121711
- Catalog Page # 536
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
- ItemHeat Shrink Tubing
- Wall TypeThin
- I.D. Before Shrinking0.500"
- I.D. After Shrinking0.250"
- MaterialFlexible Polyolefin
- Wire Range6 to 1 AWG
- Shrink Ratio2:1
- Wall Thickness After Shrinking0.025"
- Shrink Temp.120 Degrees C
- Temp. Range-67 Degrees to 275 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage600V
- FeaturesFlame-Retardant, Cross-Linked Polyolefin
- StandardsMeets UL 224, 125 Degrees C; CSA 22.2 No. 198.1, 125 Degrees C; MIL-DTL-23053/5 Class 1&2; AMS 3636 & 3637; DEF STAN 59-97, Issue 3, Type 2a
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.