Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cable Tie Installation Tool, 50-120 lb
- Item # 1TBD9
- Mfr. Model # ERG120
- UNSPSC # 39121703
- Catalog Page # 542
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- ItemCable Tie Installation Tool, Heavy Duty
- Tool CodeB
- CharacteristicsFor 50 to 120 lb. Tensile Strength Cable Ties, Wider Insertion Gap For Easier Tie Insertion, Allows The Ty-gun Tool To Be Used In Any Position
- ConstructionHigh Impact Polymer
- FunctionInstalls Cable Ties To Correct Tension And Trim Tails Flush
- MechanismTension Locking
- WheelEasy Access Tension Adjustment
- SpanAdjustable Grip Span, Fits Large And Smaller Hands
- ApplicationTrims Cable Ties Flush, Holds Trimmed Off Tails Captive
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.