Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Reducer Bushing, Threaded, 1/2x3/8 In
- Item # 3GZA8
- Mfr. Model # TRB1238/N-10-G
- UNSPSC # 40142314
- Catalog Page # 3926
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
- ItemReducer Bushing
- Thread Size1/2 x 3/8"
- Material of ConstructionNylon
- Max. Pressure (PSI)150
- Temp. Range-50 to 275 Degrees F
- StandardsNSF 51, NSF 61
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
- Item # 2PMJ5GF PIPING SYSTEMSPrice:
$3.80 / each
- Item # 2PMG6GF PIPING SYSTEMSPrice:
$2.75 / each
- Item # 2PMG4GF PIPING SYSTEMSPrice:
$1.76 / each
- Item # 1VFK8GF PIPING SYSTEMSPrice:
$20.81 / each
- Item # 2PMJ4GF PIPING SYSTEMSPrice:
$6.15 / each
- Item # 2PMJ9GF PIPING SYSTEMSPrice:
$7.47 / each
- Item # 2PMJ7GF PIPING SYSTEMSPrice:
$5.96 / each
- Item # 2PMJ6GF PIPING SYSTEMSPrice:
$5.96 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.