Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Kit, STAR A321 pH, HH
- Item # 12L864
- Mfr. Model # STARA3215
- UNSPSC # 41115603
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- ItemStar A321 pH HH Meter
- pH Range-2 to 20
- Automatic Temperature CompensationYes
- Displayed Temperature Range"0 to 120"
- Operating Temp. Range (F)0 to 120
- DisplayHigh Resolution Mono-chromatic
- Auto Power OffYes
- Calibration5 pt.
- pH Accuracy0.01
- pH Resolution0.001
- Cable Length3m
- Power SourceAC or (4) AA Battery
- IncludesStar A321 pH HH Meter, 8107UWMMD ROSS Gel-filled Epoxy pH/ATC Triode with 3 Meter Cable, 910410 pH 4.01 Buffer Pouches, 910710 pH 7.00 Buffer Pouches, 911010 pH 10.01 Buffer Pouches, 810001 ROSS Electrode Storage Solution, 475mL, 911110 Rinse Solution Pouches, STARA-CS Star A HH Meter Hard Carrying Case, STARA-AR Star A HH Meter Armor with Stand and Electrode Holders
- Manufacturers Warranty Length36 month
- Testing ParameterpH
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.