Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PH ELECTRODE H2O PROOF SURE FLOW GLOSS
- Item # 8DRL0
- Mfr. Model # 8172BNWP
- UNSPSC # 41115604
- Catalog Page # 800
- Shipping Weight 1.1 lbs.
- Item pH Electrode
- Type "ORION ROSS SURE-FLOW GLASS PH, WATERPROOF BNC, 1M"
- Testing Parameter pH
- Measurement Range 0-14
- pH Range 0-14
- Tip Shape Standard
- Operating Temp. Range 0 - 100C
- Body Material Glass
- Diameter 12mm
- Length 120 mm
- Cable Length 1 Meter
- Connector BNC
- Amplifier none
- Temp. Sensor N
- Max. Pressure Atmospheric
- For Use With Any Meter with BNC Input
- Shelf Life 36 months from manufactur
- Reference Ross
- Junction Sure-Flow, Double
- Electrolyte KCl 3M
- Recommended Use All
- Includes Detachable Bulb Guard, 2 Bottles of ORion ROSS Electrode Fill Solution
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 12 Months
- Sub-Category Electrodes: pH
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.