Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PH ELECTRODE EPOXY SURE FLOW AG/A
- Item # 8DRL1
- Mfr. Model # 9165BNWP
- UNSPSC # 41115604
- Catalog Page # 898
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- ItemCeramic Junction pH Combination Electrode
- Type"ORION EPOXY SURE-FLOW AG/AGCLELECTRODE, 1M"
- Testing ParameterpH
- Measurement Range0-14
- pH Range0-14
- Tip ShapeStandard
- Operating Temp. Range0 - 100C
- Body MaterialEpoxy
- Length120 mm
- Cable Length1 Meter
- Temp. SensorN
- Max. PressureAtmospheric
- For Use WithAny Meter with BNC Input
- JunctionSure-Flow, Double
- ElectrolyteKCl 3M
- Recommended UseAll
- IncludesElectrode and 60ml bottle of electrolyte
- Manufacturers Warranty Length12 Months
- Sub-CategoryElectrodes: pH
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.