Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydronic Heater, 115V, 118 CFM
- Item # 45J511
- Mfr. Model # DL145-WM
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 4300
- Shipping Weight 39.9 lbs.
- Item Hydronic Heater
- Voltage 115
- Amps AC 0.8
- Air Flow 59/118 cfm
- Width 39"
- Depth 4-1/4"
- Height 16-1/2"
- Pipe Size 3/4"
- Hz 60
- Number of Speeds 3
- Max. Operating Water Temp. 180 Degrees F
- For Use With Hydronic Heating Systems, High Efficiency Condensing Boilers
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Standards ETL
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 120 F Water Temp. 6560 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 140 F Water Temp. 9438 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 160 F Water Temp. 13,407 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 180 F Water Temp. 16,204 BtuH
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.