Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTIG Welder
- Welding ProcessesTIG, Stick
- Series201TS Inverter
- Input Voltage115/230VAC
- Weight21.6 lb.
- Rated Output160A/16.4V, 30%, 200A/18V, 20%
- Input (Amps)15/20A
- Overall Height9"
- Overall Width5.3"
- Overall Depth15.5"
- ApplicationHome Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Educational Institutions, Maintenance and Repair, Light Industrial, Pipe Fabrication, Petro/Chemical Fabrication, Shipboard Installation and Repair, Portable Welding Applications
- FeaturesMulti-Voltage Input Power, Smooth & Stable Arc Performance, 8 Pin Remote Control W/Trigger Latch, Gas Solenoid Valve, Arch force & Down force Controls, Highly Efficient Inverter Design
- IncludesInverter Power Source, 17 V Style Tig Torch w/12.5 ft. Leads & Accessory Kit, Argon Regulator, 200 Amp Electrode Holder w/13 ft. Lead, 200 Amp Ground Clamp w/10 ft. Lead, Adapter Plug from 230 V 50 Amp to 115 V 15amp Circuits, Manual, Product DVD, 4 Stick Electrodes, Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.