Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC TIG and Stick Welder, ArcMaster 95S TIG/Stick Series, Input Voltage: 115, TIG, Stick
- Item # 5GEF9
- Mfr. Model # W1003203
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 3399
- Shipping Weight 27.0 lbs.
- ItemDC TIG and Stick Welder
- SeriesArcMaster 95S TIG/Stick
- Input Voltage115
- Welding ProcessesTIG, Stick
- Output Range5 to 90A
- Rated OutputStick: 90 Amp / 23.6V @ 20% TIG: 95 Amp / 13.8V @ 20%
- Input (Amps)24 Amps
- Overall Height13"
- Overall Width5.1"
- Overall Depth9"
- ApplicationFor Home, Farm, Shop, Repair and Maintenance, Build Up Welding, Light Fabrication
- IncludesNema 5-15p Plug, Electrode Holder With 10ft Lead, Ground Clamp With 10ft Lead, 20 Amp Adapter Plug & Cable, Operating Manual, Quick Set Up DVD, 4 General Purpose Stick Electrodes, Tig Torch 17V Style 10ft With Accessories, Argon Regulator/Flow Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 5GEF8TWECO
Price $483.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.