Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
MIG Welder, Fabricator 180 Series, Input Voltage: 230
- Item # 2HDD1
- Mfr. Model # W1002600
- UNSPSC # 23171540
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 81.0 lbs.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Fabricator 180
- Input Voltage 230
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 130A @ 20.5V
- Duty Cycle 25%
- Hz 60
- Application Welds Materials From 22 Gage To 5/16" Thick
- Features Thermal Overload Protection, 6 Power Settings, Quick Disconnect MIG Gun Connection, Spool Gun Ready
- Includes 10 Ft 180 Amp MIG Gun, 10 Ft Work Cable and Clamp, Gas Regulator/Flowmeter, 10 Ft Input Power Lead, 6 Ft Gas Hose and Set Up Chart
- Standards CSA, IEC 60974-1
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 46Z464Multiprocess Welder, Fabricator 3-in-1 181i Series, Input Voltage: 208, 230V, MIG, DC TIG, Stick WelTHERMAL ARC
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.