Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
MIG Welder, Fabricator 281 Series, Input Voltage: 208/240VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item # 2CZH3
- Mfr. Model # W1001600
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 365.0 lbs.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Fabricator 281
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 208/240VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 22 ga. to 5/8"
- Portability Wheeled Mounted
- Phase 1
- Material Thickness Aluminum 18 ga. to 5/8"
- Material Thickness Stainless Steel 22 ga. to 5/8"
- Rated Output 300A @ 32VDC
- Duty Cycle 40%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 68/62
- Output Range 20 to 300A DC
- Wire Size 0.035" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 58"
- Overall Width 27-1/4"
- Overall Depth 36-3/4"
- Application Welds Materials Ranging in Thickness From 24 Gauge to 5/8"
- Features Separate Wire Feeder, Digital Output Meter, Thermal Overload Protection, 24 Power Settings, Spool Gun Ready, Dual Drop Down Cylinder Rack, and Spot/ Stitch/ Dwell Timers, Heavy Duty Transformer
- Includes 15 ft. 300A MIG Gun, 10 ft. Work Cable and Clamp, Gas Regulator/Flowmeter, 10 ft. Input Power Lead and Set Up Chart
- Standards IEC974-1, IP23S
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 46Z469Multiprocess Welder, Fabricator 3-in-1 252i Series, Input Voltage: 208, 230V, MIG, DC TIG, Stick WelTHERMAL ARC
Price $3,109.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.