Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MIG Welder, Wheeled, 208/230VAC
- Item # 2CZH3
- Mfr. Model # W1001600
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 365.0 lbs.
- ItemMIG Welder
- SeriesFabricator 281
- Welding ProcessesMIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage208/230VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel22 ga. to 5/8"
- PortabilityWheeled Mounted
- Material Thickness Aluminum18 ga. to 5/8"
- Material Thickness Stainless Steel22 ga. to 5/8"
- Rated Output300A@31.7VDC
- Duty Cycle40%
- Input Amps68/62A
- Output Range20 to 300A DC
- Wire Size0.035" to 0.045"
- Overall Height58"
- Overall Width27-1/4"
- Overall Depth36-3/4"
- ApplicationWelds Materials Ranging in Thickness From 24 Gauge to 5/8"
- FeaturesSeparate Wire Feeder, Digital Output Meter, Thermal Overload Protection, 24 Power Settings, Spool Gun Ready, Dual Drop Down Cylinder Rack, and Spot/ Stitch/ Dwell Timers, Heavy Duty Transformer
- Includes15 ft. 300A MIG Gun, 10 ft. Work Cable and Clamp, Gas Regulator/Flowmeter, 10 ft. Input Power Lead and Set Up Chart
- StandardsIEC974-1, IP23S
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.