Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
MIG Welder, Fabricator 210 Series, Input Voltage: 208/230
- Item # 2CZH2
- Mfr. Model # 100047B-001
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 272.0 lbs.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Fabricator 210
- Input Voltage 208/230
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 210A @ 25.3V
- Duty Cycle 40%
- Hz 60
- Application Welds Materials Ranging in Thickness From 24 Gauge to 1/2"
- Features Thermal Overload Protection, 16 Power Settings, Spool Gun Ready, Drop Down Cylinder Rack, and Spot/ Stitch/ Dwell Timers
- Includes 15 Ft 250 Amp MIG Gun, 10 Ft Work Cable And Clamp, Gas Regulator/Flowmeter, 10 Ft Input Power Lead and Set Up Chart
- Standards IEC974-1, IP23S
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 46Z468Multiprocess Welder, Fabricator 3-in-1 211i Series, Input Voltage: 115V & 208, 230V, MIG, DC TIG, StTHERMAL ARC
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.