Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Welder, Stick/Tig, AC/DC
- Item # 4PU31
- Mfr. Model # 10-3074A-1
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 100.0 lbs.
- ItemAC/DC TIG Welder With TIG Kit, Remote Control
- SeriesPro-Wave 300 TSW
- Input Voltage208-230/460V
- Rated Output300A/32V @ 25% (3-Phase), 250A/30V @ 40% (3-Phase), 300A/32V @ 25% (1-Phase), 250A/29V @ 60% (1-Phase)
- ApplicationAC/DC TIG Inverter Arc Welding Power Supply For Light Industrial Applications
- FeaturesSmart Logic, Push Button Control Panel, True Square Wave AC Output, Pulse Mode, TIG Modes, Programmable, Warning Code Circuitry, Voltage Reduction device (VRD)
- IncludesPower Supply, Stick Kit consisting of 12 ft work cable and 15 ft stick electrode holder, TIG Kit consisting of regulator/flow gauge, 12.5 air cooled torch, 12 ft work cable, 10 ft gas hose, and Remote Foot Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.