Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
AC/DC TIG Welder, ArcMaster Series, Input Voltage: 208-230
- Item # 2CZH1
- Mfr. Model # 10-3073A-1
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 104.0 lbs.
- ItemAC/DC TIG Welder
- Input Voltage208-230
- Rated Output(TIG) 185A @ 17.4V 30% (Stick) 160A @ 27V 40%
- Input (Amps)(230V) STICK 38/ TIG 29
- ApplicationFor Welding Mild Steel and Aluminum in Medium Industrial Applications Including Food/Beverage, Aerospace, Dairy and Fabrication
- FeaturesSmart Logic, Push Button Control Panel, True Square Wave AC Output, Pulse Mode, TIG Modes, Warning Code Circuitry, Voltage Reduction Device (VRD)
- IncludesAC/DC Power Source, Power Cord, 150 Amp 12.5 Ft Air Cooled Tig Torch with Accessory Kit, Work Clamp with 15 Ft Cable, Stick Electrode Holder with 15 Ft Cable, Argon Regulator, 12 Ft Gas Hose and Remote Foot Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.