Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pipe Insulation, 7/8 In. ID, 6 ft. L, White
- Item # 4DHN4
- Mfr. Model # 6XWP048078
- UNSPSC # 30141505
- Catalog Page # 3947
- Shipping Weight 0.13 lbs.
- ItemPipe Insulation
- Insulation TypePre-Slit, Pre Glued
- Insulation Nominal I.D.7/8"
- Wall Thickness1/2"
- Length6 ft.
- For Tube I.D.3/4"
- For Tube O.D.7/8"
- For Iron Pipe Size1/2"
- Temp. Range-330 Degrees to 210 Degrees F
- Approx. "R" Value2.9
- StandardsASTM C 1427, ASTM E 84, CAN/ULC S102.2-M88, FlowGuard Gold compatible, City of LA Report RR8316, Dade Co Fl Acceptance 95-1215.08, NYC MEA 305-93
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.