Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Polyolefin, Pipe Insulation 3/4" Wall Thickness, Pre-Slit Insulation Type
- Item # 3W305
- Mfr. Model # 6XE068078
- UNSPSC # 30141505
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.44 lbs.
- ItemPipe Insulation
- Insulation TypePre-Slit
- Insulation Nominal I.D.7/8"
- Wall Thickness3/4"
- Length6 ft.
- For Tube I.D.3/4"
- For Tube O.D.7/8"
- For Iron Pipe Size1/2"
- Temp. Range-160 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Approx. "R" Value4.7
- StandardsASTM C 1427; New York City MEA 305-92-M Vol. IV; USDA Requirements; ASTM E 84 1" 25/50 tested according to UL 723 and NFPA 255; Complies with requirements of CAN/ULS S102.2-M88; Meets requirements of NPFA 90A/90B; STC=11 at 1" per ASTM E90
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.