Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HVAC/IAQ Meter, Includes PC Software
- Item # 9GJ98
- Mfr. Model # 0563 4352
- UNSPSC # 41113117
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Item Multi-Functional HVAC and Indoor Air Quality Meter
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Display Back-Lit
- Data Storage Up to 10,000 Readings
- Power Source Alkali Manganese, Mignon, Type AA Battery
- Special Features Designed and Built as a Precise and Rugged Instrument with an IP54 Protection Rating, Rubberized Case Material for Shock and Impact Protection, Large Back-Lit Display, Carry Strap Loop on Top, Integrated Magnets on Back for Hands-Free Operation
- Includes PC Software, USB Cable, Battery and Calibration Document
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.