Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Enviro Datalogger, 174H
- Item # 21C676
- Mfr. Model # 0572-6560
- UNSPSC # 20122903
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemMini Data Logger
- Temp. Range (F)-22 Degrees F to 158 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range0 to 100 %RH
- Accuracy+/-3 % RH (2 %RH to 98 %RH) +/-1 digit +0.03 %RH/K
- Battery Life1 Year
- Sample Point Storage15 Min Measuring Cycle, 77 Degrees F
- Digital ReadoutYes
- AC AdapterNo
- Time IntervalsVariable
- Width (In.)6
- Depth (In.)3-1/4"
- Height (In.)1-1/4"
- Software RequiredYes
- Special FeaturesFree Software,Large Memory,IP65 Watertight,Humidity Sensor with Long Term Stability
- Compatible With0572 0500 - USB Interface
- Frequency of Transmissions1 min. to 24 hr.
- Interface0572 0500 - USB Interface Cradle
- IncludesData Logger,Locking Wall Holder, Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.