Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Combustion Analyzer
- TypeWith NOx and Optional PC Capability
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas, Propane, Light and Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Anthracite Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
- Combustion Efficency0 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration0 to 25%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration0 To 25%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range0 to 10,000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp.14 to 122 Degrees F
- Stack Temp.-40 to 1472 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft-150 mBar to +150 mBar, -15 kPa to +15 kPa, -60 to +60 In. WC
- Nitric Oxide Measurement Range0 to 5000 ppm
- Nitrogen Dioxide Measurement Range0 to 5250 ppm
- DisplayBack-Lit 3-Line LCD
- Battery Type(3) AA
- IncludesCombustion Analyzer, Flue Probe, K-Type Thermocouple, Mini Pump Protection Filter, 12V DC Cigarette Lighter Adapter, Soft Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.