Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combustion Analyzer, Manometer
- Item # 3JYG6
- Mfr. Model # 709A740
- UNSPSC # 26131701
- Catalog Page # 882
- Shipping Weight 5.75 lbs.
- ItemPortable Combustion Analyzer and Differential Manometer and Printer
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas, Propane, Light and Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Anthracite Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
- Combustion Efficency0 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration0 to 25%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration0 To 25%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range0 to 10,000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp.14 to 122 Degrees F
- Stack Temp.-40 to 1472 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft-150 mBar to +150 mBar, -15 kPa to +15 kPa, -60 to +60 In. WC
- DisplayBack-Lit 3-Line LCD With Annunciators
- Battery Type(3) AA Rechargeable
- IncludesBuilt-In Differential Manometer with 0.001-In. H2O Resolution, Built-In Differential Thermometer, Store Function to Save Up to 50 Readings, Pump Driven for Fast Response, Push on Fittings for Fast and Easy Use, Will Not Shut Off if 15 ppm Carbon Monoxide is Present for Increased Safety, 10 Selectable Fuels, K-Type Thermocouple, Silicone Tubing, Mini Pump Protection Filter, Flue Probe, Soft Carrying Case, Infrared Printer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.