Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combustion Analyzer, Manometer
- Item # 3JYG6
- Mfr. Model # 709A740
- UNSPSC # 26131701
- Catalog Page # 785
- Shipping Weight 5.75 lbs.
- Item Portable Combustion Analyzer and Differential Manometer and Printer
- Fuel Type Natural Gas, Propane, Light and Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Anthracite Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
- Combustion Efficency 0 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 25%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0 To 25%
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 to 10,000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. -58 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F (-50 Degrees to 1000 Degrees C)
- Stack Temp. 32 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F
- Pressure/Draft -150 mBar to +150 mBar, -15 kPa to +15 kPa, -60 to +60 In. WC
- Display Back-Lit 3-Line LCD With Annunciators
- Battery Type (3) AA Rechargeable
- Includes K-Type Thermocouple, Silicone Tubing, Mini Pump Protection Filter, Flue Probe, Soft Carrying Case, Infrared Printer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.