Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Anemometer with Humidity, 40 to 4921 fpm
- Item # 3MPA8
- Mfr. Model # 575C1
- UNSPSC # 41114401
- Catalog Page # 783
- Shipping Weight 2.58 lbs.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane and Hot Wire
- Data Logging No
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) Vane: 80 to 4921, Hot Wire: 40 to 3937
- Velocity (MPS) Vane: 0.4 to 25, Hot Wire: 0.2 to 20
- Velocity (MPH) Vane: 0.9 to 55.9, Hot Wire: 0.5 to 44.7
- Velocity (KPH) Vane: 1.5 to 90, Hot Wire: 0.7 to 72
- Velocity (Knots) Vane: 0.4 to 48, Hot Wire: 0.8 to 38
- Air Velocity Accuracy Vane +/-2% of Reading or +3 Digits, Hot Wire +/-5% of reading +3 digits
- Vane Material ABS Plastic
- Case Color Gray
- Temp. Range -5 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-( 1% of Reading +1 Degrees F +3 Digits)
- Relative Humidity Range Less than 80%
- Probe Size Vane 2.75" dia. X 5.75 long, Hot Wire 0.50" dia x 37" long
- Cord Length 3.3 ft.
- Display Multiline LCD
- Resolution 0.1 / 1 auto
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Interface RS-232
- Power Source (6) AAA Batteries
- Battery Life 30 hr.
- Calibration Certificate Cert of Compliance Only
- Includes Boot, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.