Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Sensing MethodRotating Vane and Hot Wire
- Data LoggingNo
- Humidity SensingYes
- Velocity (FPM)Vane: 80 to 4921, Hot Wire: 40 to 3937
- Velocity (MPS)Vane: 0.4 to 25, Hot Wire: 0.2 to 20
- Velocity (MPH)Vane: 0.9 to 55.9, Hot Wire: 0.5 to 44.7
- Velocity (KPH)Vane: 1.5 to 90, Hot Wire: 0.7 to 72
- Velocity (Knots)Vane: 0.4 to 48, Hot Wire: 0.8 to 38
- Air Velocity AccuracyVane +/-2% of Reading or +3 Digits, Hot Wire +/-5% of reading +3 digits
- Vane MaterialABS Plastic
- Case ColorGray
- Temp. Range-5 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy+/-( 1% of Reading +1 Degrees F +3 Digits)
- Relative Humidity RangeLess than 80%
- Probe SizeVane 2.75" dia. X 5.75 long, Hot Wire 0.50" dia x 37" long
- Cord Length3.3 ft.
- DisplayMultiline LCD
- Resolution0.1 / 1 auto
- Data HoldYes
- Auto Power OffYes
- Power Source(6) AAA Batteries
- Battery Life30 hr.
- Calibration CertificateCert of Compliance Only
- IncludesBoot, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.