Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wardrobe Locker, (1)Wide, (1)Opening
- Item # 4W255
- Mfr. Model # STK-151872-1 GRAY
- UNSPSC # 56101520
- Catalog Page # 1994
- Catalog Group # F0412
- Shipping Weight 82.0 lbs.
- ItemWardrobe Locker
- Locker Door TypeLouvered
- Locker Configuration(1) Wide, (1) Opening
- Hooks per OpeningCoat Rod and 3 One Prong Hooks
- Opening Width12-5/8"
- Opening Depth16-7/8"
- Opening Height69-7/8"
- Overall Width15"
- Overall Depth18"
- Overall Height78"
- FinishPowder Coated
- Handle TypeKick Proof
- IncludesCoat Rod/Hat Shelf and I.D. Plate
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionSCS Indoor Advantage Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is SCS Indoor Advantage Certified.
- STK-151872-1 GRAY
Alternate Search Terms
- Wardrobe Lockers (2229)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.