Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Shop Desk, 34-1/2 x 53 x 29In, Medium Gray
- Item # 9TCF7
- Mfr. Model # SR-58 MED GRAY
- UNSPSC # 56101703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 156.0 lbs.
- ItemClosed Foreman's Desk
- Overall Width34-1/2"
- Overall Height53"
- Overall Depth29"
- Pedestal LocationNone
- Number of Drawers1
- Keyboard ShelfNo
- Color BaseMedium Gray
- Color TopMedium Gray
- Material14 ga. Steel
- IncludesRiser with Compartments, Door with 2 Shelf at Bottom with 3 Point Locking, Keyed Alike, Fully Progressive Ball Bearing Suspension
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionSCS Indoor Advantage Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is SCS Indoor Advantage Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.