Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Boltless Shelving Starter, 48x24,5 Shelf
- Item # 36K428
- Mfr. Model # ZB7-4824S-5D
- UNSPSC # 24102004
- Catalog Page # 1964
- Shipping Weight 163.0 lbs.
- ItemBoltless Shelving Starter Unit
- Shelf StyleSingle Straight
- Number of Shelves5
- Beam Capacity850 lb.
- Decking MaterialParticleboard
- FinishElectro Coat
- Shelf Adjustments1-1/2" Increments
- Includes(4) Angle Posts and (5) Medium Profile Deck Levels
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. "T" Post 2qty ZTP-hh
2. Front-To-Back End Support 10qty VDRS-dd16
3 Left-To-Right Shelf Support 10qty VDRS-ww16
4 Optional Heavy Gauge Support 10qty VDRS-ww14
5 Optional Front-To-Back Deck Support 5qty FBSV-dd
6 Optional Decking–Particleboard 5qty PB-wwdd
7 Optional Decking–Wire 5qty ZWD-wwdd
If you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-Grainger.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.