Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionOpen on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range250 Degrees to 399 Degrees F
- Overall Length2-3/4"
- Temp. Sensitivity+/- 5 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeBonded Bi-Metal Strip
- FeaturesThe Heat Sensitive Base Plate of the Thermostat Must be Mounted in Full Contact with the Heated Surface, Endurance 100, 000 Cycles
- ApplicationMechanical Conductive Temp Control for Flat Surfaces, Process Heating
- Enclosure TypeStainless Steel
- Voltage Range120 to 240VAC
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V13.75A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC7.93A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V6.87A
- Includes#6-32 Screws for Wiring to Unit
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heat Controls (480)
- Temperature Control Units (360)
- Process Controls (357)
- Heating Controls (352)
- Hydronic Controls (307)
- Hot Water Controls (295)
- Water Temperature Controls (273)
- Electric Heat Thermostats (87)
- Boiler Controls (84)
- Boiler Temperature Controls (84)
- Water Heater Controls (75)
- Industrial Thermostats (74)
- Boiler Thermostats (55)
- Proportional Thermostats (46)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.