Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Photoelectric Sensor, Cylinder, Reflective
- Item # 5JV46
- Mfr. Model # XU9M18MB230
- UNSPSC # 39121528
- Catalog Page # 420
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- ItemPhotoelectric Sensor
- Sensing MethodRetroreflective
- Operation ModeLight On
- Power Requirement24 to 240VAC/DC
- Circuit TypeSolid State Relay SPST
- Electrical Connection2m Cable
- Max. Sensing Distance3m
- Max. Load Current200mA
- Response Time20.0 msec
- Operating Frequency25 Hz
- NEMA RatingNot Rated
- IP Rating67
- Body MaterialNickel Plated Brass
- Light SourceRed and Yellow LED
- FeaturesPMMA Lens
- Operating Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Approval, RoHS Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
XUBZ02 has been discontinued by by Telemecanique (Schneider Electric). There are no other alternates in the Grainger product offering at this time that serves the same form, fit and function. Because this is an obsolete accessory to an obsolete sensor, you'd have to get a new sensor which may incorporate that feature. Because of the wide vareity of sensors that may work for your needs, please contact us at 800-323-0620 to explore otehr options.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.