Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor Oil, SAE 5W-30,5 Gal.
- Item # 19D162
- Mfr. Model # G2008P
- UNSPSC # 15121501
- Catalog Page # 1286
- Shipping Weight 36.4 lbs.
- ItemMotor Oil
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypePail
- SAE Grade5W-30
- ISO Viscosity GradeNot Specified
- Viscosity Index159.6
- Pour Point-44 Degrees C
- Flash Point204 Degrees C
- Dropping PointNot Specified
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Timken OK LoadNot Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C63.09
- Viscosity @ 100C10.61
- ApplicationGasoline Fueled Automobiles and Light Duty Trucks
- For Use WithAutomotive Engines
- StandardsILSAC GF-5, API- SN, Ford WSS M2C-945-A/B, Chrysler MS-6395
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.