Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multipurpose Cleaning Wipes, PK100
- Item # 3XJV5
- Mfr. Model # 1610-100DSP
- UNSPSC # 41103512
- Catalog Page # 3438
- Shipping Weight 1.55 lbs.
- ItemMultipurpose Cleaning Wipes
- ApplicationCold/Bucket Cleaning, Electronic Production/Rework, Electronic Repair/Maintenance, Fiber Optics Cleaning, Plant Maintenance
- Container TypeCanister
- Wipes per Container100
- Sheet Size5" x 8"
- FormulaIsopropyl Alcohol
- StandardsACS Reagent Grade IPA, Fed Spec TT-1-735A Grades A and B, ASTM D770-05
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The wipes are saturated with 99.8% Isopropyl Alcohol, which quickly evaporates. Disposal with regular garbage should be fine.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.