Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Insulated Crimper, 12-10 AWG
- Item # 12L785
- Mfr. Model # CPGI-1-1579004-2
- UNSPSC # 27111518
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- Item Insulated Crimper
- Capacity 12 to 10 AWG
- Overall Length 10-1/8"
- For Use With SolarLok Solar Connectors
- Cuts No
- Strips No
- Adjustable No
- Handle Type Movable Handle
- Replacement Die Code Static Die & Movable Die
- Features Solarlok crimp hand tool consists in essence of a crimping head, two movable handles, two fixing pins for the crimping head, and an emergency ratchet release. The slotted design of the crimping holder allows easy installation and removal of the crimping head.
- Standards UL & TUV
- Includes for turned contact includinif die and locator.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.