Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Screw-In CFL, Dimmable, 2700K, 25,000 hr.
- Item # 1LEJ6
- Mfr. Model # 8TFC05F
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Item Cold Cathode CFL
- Overall Bulb Shape CA
- Dimmable Yes
- Incandescent Equivalent Wattage 25
- Watts 5
- Bulb Base Type Candelabra Screw (E12)
- Bulb Shape CA10
- Bulb Tone Frosted
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-13/16"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Technology Fluorescent
- Lumens 200
- Bulb Color Temp. 2700K
- Voltage 120
- Average Bulb Life 25,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Bulb Designation 8TFC05F
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Start Type Instant
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Three-Way No
- Rough Service No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- High Output No
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.