Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multizone Thermometer/Barometer, 14-158F
- Item # 3NZL6
- Mfr. Model # 1528
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # 739
- Shipping Weight 1.34 lbs.
- Item Wireless Multizone Thermometer/Barometer
- Features Reads up to 3 Remote Sensors, Low Battery Indicator, Atomic Clock with Alarm and Snooze, Calendar, Barometric Pressure, Weather Forecast, Comfort Level, and Moon Phase
- Temp. Range (F) Indoor 14 to 158 Degrees , Outdoor -40 to 158 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range 20% to 99%
- Display Multiline Digital LCD
- Display Digit Size 0.6"
- Temp. Range (C) Indoor -10 to 70 Degrees , Outdoor -40 to 70 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy +/-2 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees
- Humidity Accuracy +/-1%
- Humidity Resolution 1%
- Power Source Battery
- Receiver to Transmitter Distance 100 ft.
- Includes Remote Sensor and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.