Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wireless Multizone Thermometer, 14-158F
- Item # 3NZL4
- Mfr. Model # 1525
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # 836
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- ItemWireless Multizone Thermometer
- FeaturesReads up to 3 Remote Sensors, Stand or Wall Mount, and Low Battery Indicator
- Temp. Range (F)Indoor 14 to 158 Degrees , Outdoor -40 to 158 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range20% to 99%
- DisplayBacklit Digital LCD
- Display Digit Size0.6"
- Temp. Range (C)Indoor -10 to 70 Degrees , Outdoor -40 to 70 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy+/-2 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution0.1 Degrees
- Humidity Accuracy+/-1%
- Humidity Resolution1%
- Power SourceBattery
- Receiver to Transmitter Distance100 ft.
- IncludesRemote Sensor and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.