Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IR Therm, -49 to 752F
- Item # 14F320
- Mfr. Model # 9523
- UNSPSC # 52151648
- Catalog Page # 1716
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- ItemInfrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-49 Degrees to 752 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-45 Degrees to 400 Degrees C
- Accuracy+/-2 Degrees F/ +/-1 Degrees C
- Includes9V Battery
- Battery Type(2) AAA
- Resolution0.1 Degrees F/0.1 Degrees C
- Response Time0.5 sec.
- Operating Temp. Range32 to 122 Degrees F (0 to 50 Degrees C)
- Special FeaturesSafe, Non Contact Infrared Thermometer Measures Surface Temperatures, Scan, Hold and Auto Off Functions, F Degrees /C Degrees Selectable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3756)
- Testers (3603)
- Test Instruments (3137)
- Food Safety Solutions (858)
- Temperature Displays (396)
- Digital Thermometers (376)
- Food Thermometers (238)
- Infrared Thermometers (238)
- Noncontact Thermometers (208)
- IR Thermometers (189)
- Infrared Scanners (185)
- Infrared Temperature Meters (144)
- Infrared Thermometer Guns (109)
- Temp Guns (109)
- Thermal Guns (109)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.