Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Hygrometer, -40 to 158 F
- Item # 3NZL2
- Mfr. Model # 1523
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # 839
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemDigital Hygrometer
- MountingWall or Desk
- Temp. Range (F)-40 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-40 Degrees to 70 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range20 to 99%
- Celsius SwitchableYes
- Cord Length120"
- Battery Type(1) AAA
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-6 Degrees or Less
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-3 Degrees or Less
- Humidity Accuracy+/-10% or Less
- Display TypeBacklit LCD
- Sensor Length5/8"
- Sensor MaterialPVC
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthOne Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3801)
- Testers (3650)
- Test Instruments (3172)
- Temperature Meters (738)
- Temperature Displays (396)
- Digital Thermometers (379)
- Temperature Monitors (315)
- Remote Thermometers (209)
- Humidity Monitors (88)
- Humidity Meters (81)
- Maximum/Minimum Thermometers (75)
- Humidity Indicators (63)
- Hygrometers (61)
- Relative Humidity Meters (56)
- RH (Relative Humidity) Meters (50)
- Hygrometer Meters (32)
- Thermohygrometer Meters (29)
- Hygro-Thermometers (17)
- Indoor/Outdoor Thermometers (10)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.