Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Panel Mount, -40 to 300
- Item # 5XL18
- Mfr. Model # 9940-10
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # 837
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemDigital Panel Mount Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-40 Degrees to 300 Degrees
- Power SourceAAA Battery
- MountingSurface or Flush
- Accuracy+/-1.8 Degrees F Between 14 Degrees and 212 Degrees F
- Line Length10 ft.
- Display3 Digit LCD
- Includes10 Feet Cable Designed for Both Air and Liquid Immersion and Waterproof Housing and Probe
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3812)
- Testers (3661)
- Test Instruments (3181)
- Temperature Displays (394)
- Digital Thermometers (377)
- Temperature Monitors (315)
- Panel-Mount Thermometers (167)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometers (101)
- Freezer Thermometers (49)
- Cold Room Thermometers (37)
- Frozen Food Thermometers (25)
- Waterproof Thermometers (25)
- Flat-Surface Thermometers (23)
- Panel Temperature Displays (6)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
following: Grainger part number 5XL18 has a protective silicone coating that can handle environments up to 300 degrees F. If the solution is not water, you may want to call Grainger and obtain more detail identifying the type of solution; the presence of chemicals, acids and so forth. The phone number is 1-888-361-8649
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.