Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Srvc Thrmomtr, Food Sfty, 14 to 392 F
- Item # 3NZR9
- Mfr. Model # 9844
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # 1716
- Shipping Weight 0.08 lbs.
- ItemDigital Food Service Thermometer
- ApplicationFood Safety
- Temp. Range (F)14 Degrees to 392 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)10 Degrees to 200 Degrees
- Dial Size1-3/4"
- Stem Length5"
- Stem MaterialPlastic
- Digit Size1/32"
- FeaturesMemory Recall, On/Off Switch,Protective Pocket Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3801)
- Testers (3650)
- Test Instruments (3172)
- Food Safety Solutions (859)
- Temperature Displays (396)
- Digital Thermometers (379)
- Stem Thermometers (258)
- Food Thermometers (236)
- Pocket Test Thermometers (112)
- NSF-Certified Thermometers (90)
- Frozen Food Thermometers (25)
- Cooling Thermometers (7)
- Holding Cabinet Thermometers (4)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.