Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Analog Thermometer, -40 to 120 Degree F
- Item # 4JZ08
- Mfr. Model # 5422
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # 836
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemAnalog Thermometer
- MountingWall or Desk
- Temp. Range (F)-40 Degrees to 120 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-40 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Degree Divisions2 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-2 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-1 Degrees
- Case MaterialPlastic
- FeaturesTwo Needles Indicate Highest and Lowest Temperatures, Turn Knob Reset
- Scale ColorBlue/Red
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3753)
- Testers (3602)
- Test Instruments (3127)
- Temperature Testers (1266)
- Temperature Meters (766)
- Dial Thermometers (716)
- Dial Temperature Meters (667)
- Temperature Displays (400)
- Temperature Monitors (325)
- Maximum/Minimum Thermometers (125)
- Wall-Mount Thermometers (35)
- Flat-Surface Thermometers (27)
- Indoor/Outdoor Thermometers (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
any arbitrary time period until I reset it?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.