Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hard Hat w/Hearing Protection, Visor, Orng
- Item # 8AWK7
- Mfr. Model # 6030
- UNSPSC # 46181701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.4 lbs.
- Item Hard Hat w/Hearing Protection and Mesh Visor
- Style Front Brim
- Color Orange
- Graphics None
- ANSI Type 1
- ANSI Class E
- Fits Hat Size 6-1/2 to 8
- Suspension 6 pt. Ratchet
- Standards Earmuffs ANSI S3.19-1974, CSA Class A, Hard Hat ANSI Z89.1-2009 Face Shield ANSI Z89.1-1989
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Protective Headwear (1213)
- Head-Protective Hard Hats/Helmets (879)
- Hard Hats (641)
- Ear Muffs (179)
- Hearing-Protective Ear Muffs (170)
- Head-Protective Faceshields (61)
- Full Faceshields (60)
- Hard Hat Ear Muffs (51)
- Chain Saw Helmet Systems (7)
- Forestry Helmets (7)
- Logger's Helmets (7)
- Logging Hard Hats (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
REPLACEMENT BROW PAD -VPN- 1000-1. REPL. EARMUFF USE 3NLD3. REPL. POLYCARBONATE SHIELD USE 8TN28.
REPL.SUSPENSION USE 9LCN5. REPL. MESH VISOR USE 8AWL8. REPL BRACKETS USE VPN-5050.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.