Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Warning Light, (4) LED, White, Solar NiMH
- Item # 3UYN7
- Mfr. Model # 3337-00003
- UNSPSC # 39111706
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.28 lbs.
- ItemWarning Light
- Lamp Type(4) LED
- Flashes per Minute60
- Light Output1.2 Candela Each Bulb
- Lamp Life100,000 hr.
- Lens DesignDome
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Housing MaterialMetal
- MountingBracket or Into Cones with 1-5/16" or Larger Top Hole
- Operating Temp.-31 to 150 Degrees F
- RatingNEMA 4X
- Power SourceSolar NiMH Battery
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct is Solely or Partially Powered by Solar Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.