Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemCutting Oil
- Fluid TypeMetal Cutting Fluid
- Size17 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol
- FragranceMild Odor
- Specific Gravity1.0
- Flash Point300 Degrees F
- ApplicationHigh-Nickel Alloys, Inconel, Stainless, Titanium and Other Hard Metals Up To 45 RC
- FeaturesHeavy Duty, Eliminates Chip Weldment, Extends Tool Life, Provides Finish and Tolerances on the Hardest Metals, Thick Consistency Clings to The Tool and Work piece to Insure Fluid Stays Where It Is Needed
- StandardsOSHA Hazard Communication
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Aerosol Lubricants (257)
- Lubricant Aerosols (257)
- Machining Fluids (241)
- Metalworking Fluids (231)
- Cutting Fluids (224)
- Metal-Cutting Fluids (212)
- Oil and Fluid Lubricants (190)
- Cutting Oils (156)
- Grinding Fluids (149)
- Metal-Cutting Oils (139)
- Cutting Lubricants (132)
- Water Soluble Lubricants (113)
- Threading Oils (79)
- Threading Oil Lubricants (78)
- Aerosol Oils (74)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.