- ItemCutting Fluid
- TypePlastic Pail
- Size5 gal.
- ApplicationIdeal for Difficult Cutting Operations Including Long Duration Extreme Pressure Cuts, Use on all Materials
- CharacteristicsSpecial Blend of Extreme Pressure Lubricants Penetrate to the Cutting Edge to Break Down Surface Tension, Stress and Prevent Metal-to-metal Adhesion
- StandardsOSHA Hazard Communication, Material Safety Data Sheets
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
- Machining Fluids (241)
- Metalworking Fluids (228)
- Cutting Fluids (221)
- Metal-Cutting Fluids (209)
- Oil and Fluid Lubricants (190)
- Grinding Fluids (149)
- Cutting Lubricants (131)
- Cutting Oils (131)
- Metal-Cutting Oils (118)
- Water Soluble Lubricants (113)
- Threading Oils (79)
- Threading Oil Lubricants (77)
- Tap and Die Fluids (68)
- Drilling Oils (55)
- Conduit Threading Oils (49)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.