Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemCutting Oil
- Fluid TypeMetal Cutting Fluid
- Size4 oz.
- Container TypeCan
- FragranceMild Odor
- Specific Gravity1.0
- Flash Point300 Degrees F
- ApplicationDrilling, Tapping, Milling - All Cuts on All Metals, Ideal Difficult Cutting Operations Including Long Duration Extreme Pressure Cuts
- FeaturesSpecial Blend of Extreme Pressure Lubricants Penetrate to the Cutting Edge to Break Down Surface Tension, Stress and Prevent Metal-to-metal Adhesion
- StandardsOSHA Hazard Communication
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
- Machining Fluids (239)
- Metalworking Fluids (229)
- Cutting Fluids (223)
- Metal-Cutting Fluids (211)
- Oil and Fluid Lubricants (190)
- Cutting Oils (155)
- Grinding Fluids (149)
- Metal-Cutting Oils (138)
- Cutting Lubricants (131)
- Water Soluble Lubricants (112)
- Threading Oils (80)
- Threading Oil Lubricants (79)
- Tap and Die Fluids (68)
- Drilling Oils (62)
- Conduit Threading Oils (48)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.