Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Gas Post Hole Digger, 1.6 HP
- Item # 2YFJ6
- Mfr. Model # TIA-350PFS
- UNSPSC # 27112013
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 22.16 lbs.
- Item Gas Post Hole Digger
- Type Single Operator
- Handle Length 13"
- Handle Type Extra Tall Wrap-Around
- Handle Material Steel With Padded Grip
- Driveshaft Connection 1" Round
- Engine PureFire Low Emission
- HP 1.6
- Engine Displacement 32cc
- Max. Drilling Torque 33.2 ft.-lb.
- Throttle Control Single Handle
- Fuel Tank Capacity 30.4 oz.
- Rotation Clockwise
- Transmission Double Stage Reduction
- Centrifugal Clutch Heavy duty Centrifugal Clutch
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.