Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump TypeIn Line, Wet Rotor
- Inlet/Outlet Size3/4"
- Connection StyleSweat
- Face to Face Dimension6-3/8"
- Max. GPM @ Head14.5 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head9 gpm @ 9 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head1 gpm @ 15 ft.
- Shut-Off16 ft.
- Housing MaterialLow Lead Bronze
- Drive TypeDirect
- Loop ConfigurationOpen
- Flange/Union IncludedNo
- Max. Operating Pressure125 psi
- Max. Temp.230 Degrees F
- Number of Speeds1
- Thermal ProtectionImpedance
- Pump MountIn Line
- Impeller MaterialNoryl(R)
- Shaft MaterialCeramic
- Mechanical SealNo
- Featureswet rotor, maintenance free
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
- ComplianceLow Lead,NSF-372
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.