Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump TypeIn Line, Wet Rotor
- Inlet/Outlet Size3/4"
- Connection StyleFlanged
- Face to Face Dimension6-1/2"
- Max. GPM @ Head31 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head16 gpm @ 17 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head6.5 gpm @ 25 ft.
- Shut-Off30 ft.
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Drive TypeDirect
- Loop ConfigurationClosed
- Flange/Union IncludedNo
- IncludesFlange Gaskets
- Max. Operating Pressure125 psi
- Max. Temp.230 Degrees F
- Number of Speeds1
- Thermal ProtectionImpedance
- Pump MountIn Line
- Impeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Shaft MaterialCeramic
- Mechanical SealNo
- Featureswet rotor, maintenance free
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It would be nice if you could supply the modle of the existing unit, this would help size the unit.That being said its not the HP but the "pump curve" that is important need to know the toatl ft of ":head" your existing pump is doing, pipe size, how many stories your house is. All of those come into the equasion, without the information we could only guess what size you need. if you call 1-800-356-0783 and ask for Tech Support we can help you. Thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.