Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Circulator Pump, Closed, .035 to 1.088 HP
- Item # 39L623
- Mfr. Model # VR20-1
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3768
- Shipping Weight 71.0 lbs.
- ItemHot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump TypeIn Line, Wet Rotor
- HP0.035 to 1.088
- Voltage110 to 240
- Inlet/Outlet Size2"
- Face to Face Dimension11"
- Max. GPM @ Head230 gpm @ 0 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head125 gpm @ 16 ft.
- Shut-Off45.5 ft.
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Drive TypeDirect
- Loop ConfigurationClosed
- Flange/Union IncludedNo
- Max. Operating Pressure175 psi
- Max. Temp.230 Degrees F
- Number of SpeedsVariable
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Pump MountIn Line
- Impeller Material304 Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material431 Stainless Steel
- Mechanical SealNo
- Featureswet rotor, maintenance free, ECM Hi efficiency, variable speed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.