Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
6" Swivel Plate Caster, 1200 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 1NUY7
- Mfr. Model # 1NUY7
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1652
- Shipping Weight 6.45 lbs.
- Item Swivel Plate Caster
- Load Rating 1200 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 6"
- Wheel Width 2"
- Overall Height 7-1/2"
- Plate Caster Brake No
- Plate Caster Lock No Lock Included
- Plate Caster Wheel Material Polyurethane
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 3 x 3"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-5/8 x 3-5/8"
- Plate Type B
- Wheel Color Blue
- Plate Caster Core Material Aluminum
- Raceway Double Ball Hardened
- Wheel Bearings Roller
- Plate Size 4 x 4-1/2"
- Durometer 95 Shore A
- Core Color Silver
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 3/8"
- Frame Material Steel
- Plate Thickness 0.25"
- Frame Finish Yellow Zinc Chromate
- Thread Guard No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.